Newcastle Law Centre is a charity and relies on the support of trusts, foundations and individual gifts of money in order to keep providing our services.
Our clients are generally unable to afford a solicitor and with the legal aid and local government cuts, accessing our services may be their only chance of getting legal advice.
If you are able to make any donation towards our work it is very much appreciated.
- £5 pays for one day of volunteer travel expenses
- £20 pays for one hour of our free telephone advice line
- £30 pays for an interpreter for a client
- £75 pays for us to run one of our ‘Access to Justice in the Community’ courses for a community group
- £90 pays for an appointment plus follow up in family law or immigration law
You can donate online.
You can also donate via paypal